As announced on January 1st, 2016, we no longer provide customer support or updates for the BigOven desktop software. Rest assured, this does not mean your recipes have been deleted, we simply recommend moving them over to website using BigOven's Bulk Uploader Tool.
Below are the step-by-step instructions for downloading and installing the Bulk Uploader Tool.
1. Visit http://blog.bigoven.com/2013/05/20/upload-your-recipes-to-the-cloud-beta-2-available/ and click on the blue, underlined "here" link -- this will start the download of the "cloudme.zip" file.
2. Visit your Downloads folders, and double click on the "cloudme.zip" file. This will open the file, where you should see the "setup.exe" file.
Double click on this to start the install process, and new box titled "BigOven Uploader - InstallShield Wizard" will appear.
3. Click "Next" > select the "I accept the terms in the license agreement" option and click "Next" > enter your email address within the "User Name:" field and click "Next" > click "Install."
A new pop up will appear asking permission to make changes to your computer, select the "Yes" option (this will initiate the install).
4. A box will appear confirming that your install is complete -- click "Finish."
5. The "BigOven Uploader" icon will appear on your desktop.
Double click this and the uploader tool will launch.
Once you've opened the uploader tool, I recommend taking a look at the tutorial video, it provides a very clear picture on how to migrate your recipes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WivGPsgMZe4.
If your needs are solely for desktop software or you have thousands of recipes, you might consider migrating to Living Cookbook or Cook'n.